Welcome to Nursery!
We are a small, family-friendly Nursery linked directly to Meadow Green School.
What we do
We focus on the needs of your child as an individual and tailor our teaching styles to suit them. We place great emphasis on strong relationships with your child and families.
- You can choose to have full-time or part-time sessions and you can use your 15 hours or 30 hour code with us
- The children can bring a packed lunch or have a hot meal at school
- Wraparound care available in the form of breakfast and after-school club
- We closely follow the Early Years Foundation stage Framework which guides us through the benchmarks for each age-group.
- We choose what to teach your child once we have established their interests and needs and base our topics around them. (This year we have learnt about animals, stories and clothes amongst many other things!)
- We use a carefully-planned indoor space as well as our beautiful grounds for outdoor learning
- We use Letters and Sounds to teach phonics and place a high emphasis on maths skills