Welcome to Nursery!
We are a small, family-friendly Nursery linked directly to Meadow Green School.
The staff in Nursery are:
- Mrs Jelfs - teacher and team leader
- Mrs Hancock - teacher
- Mrs Cheshire - teaching assistant
- Mrs Phillips - teaching assistant
Our door is always open - you can talk to our friendly staff face-to-face, on the phone or via
What we do
We focus on the needs of your child as an individual and tailor our teaching styles to suit them. We place great emphasis on strong relationships with your child and families.
- We closely follow the Early Years Foundation stage Framework which guides us through the benchmarks for each age-group.
- We choose what to teach your child once we have established their interests and needs and base our topics around them. (This year we have learnt about animals, stories and clothes amongst many other things!)
- We use a carefully-planned indoor space as well as our beautiful grounds for outdoor learning
- We use Letters and Sounds to teach phonics and place a high emphasis on maths skills