Our purpose is to provide a happy, safe environment in which all children have the opportunity to thrive and develop intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically to their full potential. The Every Child Matters Framework is at the core of all that we do at Meadow Green Primary School.
Our school aims are:
- To provide a happy and enjoyable atmosphere for learning
- To help pupils develop lively and enquiring minds and apply themselves to tasks and physical skills
- To develop pupils capacity to become life-long learners
- To help pupils acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life; economy and employment in a fast changing world
- To develop spiritual awareness and instil respect for religions and ways of life
- To help pupils understand the world in which they live and the interdependence of individuals, communities and nations
- To help pupils appreciate each others achievements and to develop personal aspirations for their future
- To develop in pupils a sense of self respect, the capacity to live as independent self-motivated adults and the ability function ascontributing members of cooperative groups
- To ensure all our pupils develop a healthy and safe lifestyle.